WordPress/PHP Web Developer
WordPress || PHP || HTML5 || CSS3 || MySql || DNS || Graphic Design
Design and Development (Front / Back end):
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions based on word press.
- Ability to perform architectural systems research, documentation (user specification/requirements, UI Flow, Test Plans etc.)
- Should have a good sense of color scheme, typography and able to develop WordPress projects from scratch (PSD to HTML/WordPress) to final publication according to the desire of the client. Candidate should have an experience with famous WordPress themes and can do customization in those themes.
- Must have excellent WordPress development and customization skills and ability to develop and design professional websites layouts, Candidate must be creative & innovative.
Customer / Team Collaboration:
- Based on customer requirements , scope the project timelines / milestones.
- Formulate an effective, responsive design and ability to turn it into a working theme and plugin.
- Collaborate with performing teams (business partners, architects) to identify technical and functional needs of systems and deliver new capabilities in business applications and/or re-mediate issues.
Required Technical Skills:
- WordPress – Theme / Plugin Development Customization
- Ecommerce – Woocomerce / Paypal / Payment Gateway Integration
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)/Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Logo Design / Graphics Design (Preferable)
- Coding – HTML / CSS/ PHP / MySQL
- Google Suite: Google Sheets , Google Docs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced Company with short release cycles.
- Results-driven, customer-focused, articulate and analytical.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Presentation skills with ability to project ideas with clarity and concisely.
- Note: Minimum 1 year Experience is compulsory.
Total Positions 1
Job Location Lahore Pakistan.
Job Timings Morning Shift (9AM-6PM)
Job Type Full Time Job
Age 18 – 40 years
Education Bachelors Preferred: B.Sc Comm/Engg
Career Level Intermediate
Salary 20,000 – 60,000 / Monthly
Min Experience 1 -2 Years
Last Date to Apply October 30th , 2019