Project Manager – CRM/Admin
Leadership || Team Work || Project Management || Google Sheets/Pivot || WordPress || Customer Relationship || Planning/Organizing
Become voice/face of the company for customers with regular engagement through email and phone to provide status update. Successful project manager / CRM administrator must have leadership qualities that work with any/all scenarios and able to handle stressful situations with belief that every problem has a solution.
- Based on customer requirements , scope the project timelines / milestones
- Work with development team to assess the complexity / feasibility of the project delivery.
- Define and estimate the time required to complete the different phases of the project.
- Create consensus with different stake holders and objectively set the customer expectations.
- Create Ticket in the system based on customer issues
- Track all open Tickets by level of urgency to completion status.
- Track time in the system spent on each ticket by QA teams.
- Document RCA (root cause analysis) based on feedback on development
- For each ticket create summary analysis for customers
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Google Suite: Google Sheets , Google Docs, Google Forms – Mandatory
- Understanding of Project Management – Milestones, Deadlines and tasks dependency – Mandatory
- Strong communication and IT fluency. Past work with US/Canada markets is preferred. Excellent English speaking / writing skills – Mandatory
- Expert working knowledge of the Web development in general, specifically WORDPRESS/Graphic Design – Mandatory
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall process – Highly Preferred
- Resource utilization analysis / reporting – Mandatory
- Creating informative presentations in Microsoft PPT with ability to present and deliver in convincing manner – Highly Preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project – Highly preferred
- Problem-Solving | Reasoning/Creativity
- Highly Motivated | Self Starter | Effective Leadership and Management
- Create a respectful and trusting atmosphere
- Ability to handle pressure and drive the delivery to customer within agreed timeline.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail with excellent time management and organization
- Customer relationship building | Multicultural Sensitivity/Awareness
- Note1: The first month probation period is obligatory.
Total Positions 1
Job Location Lahore Pakistan.
Job Timings Morning Shift (9AM-6PM)
Job Type Full Time Job
Age 18 – 40 years
Education Bachelors Preferred: B.Sc Comm/Engg
Gender No Preference
Career Level Intermediate – Expert
Salary 35,000 – 70,000 / Monthly
Min Experience 3-5 Years
Last Date to Apply October 30th , 2019