Leadership || Team Work || Management || Google Sheets/Pivot || WordPress || Customer Relationship || Planning/Organizing
Become voice/face of the company for customers with regular engagement through email and phone to provide status updates. A successful Project Manager / CRM Administrator will have leadership qualities that work with any/all scenarios and be able to handle stressful situations with a belief that every problem has a solution.
1- Project Scoping:
- Based on customer requirements, scope the project timelines/milestones.
- Work with the development team to assess the complexity/feasibility of the project delivery.
- Define and estimate the time required to complete different phases of the project.
- Create a consensus with different stakeholders and objectively set the customer expectations.
2- Ticket Tracking:
- Create tickets in the system based on customer issues.
- Track all open tickets by the level of urgency to completion status.
- Track time in the system spent on each ticket by QA teams.
- Document RCA (Root Cause Analysis) based on the feedback of the development.
- For each ticket create a summary analysis for customers.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Google Suite: Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Forms – Mandatory
- Understanding of Project Management – Milestones, Deadlines and Tasks dependencies – Mandatory
- Strong communication and IT fluency. Past work with US/Canadian markets is preferred. Excellent English speaking/writing skills – Mandatory
- Expert working knowledge of web development in general, specifically WordPress/Graphics Designing – Mandatory
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall process – Highly Preferred
- Resource utilization analysis/reporting – Mandatory
- Creating informative presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint with an ability to present and deliver the content in a convincing manner – Highly Preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project – Highly preferred
- Problem-Solving, Reasoning/Creativity.
- Highly motivated, Self-starter, Effective Leadership and Management.
- Create a respectful and trusting atmosphere.
- Able to handle pressure and drive the delivery to the customer within the agreed timeline.
- Skilled in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail with excellent time management and organization.
- Customer relationship building, Multicultural sensitivity/awareness.
- Note1: The first month’s probation period is obligatory.
Total Positions 1
Job Location Lahore, Pakistan
Job Timings Morning Shift (9 a.m -6 p.m)
Job Type Full Time
Age 18 – 40 Years
Education Bachelors Preferred: Management, Business or Related field
Gender No Preference
Career Level Fresh – Intermediate
Min Experience 1 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply December 31st, 2021