Human Resources || Data Analysis || Employee Management || Social Media Handling || Planning & Organization
Career-orientated job opportunity for HR – Admin Executive. Oversee the hiring, training, and dismissal processes as well as administering and monitoring benefit programs. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision, must be self-motivated and trustworthy, ensure the smooth running of our company’s human operations, and contribute to driving sustainable growth.
1- Admin / Data Analyst Role:
- Able to synthesize large amounts of data and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Creating and maintaining social profiles on different platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, YouTube, etc).
- Organizing the content with expertise in communication skills (spoken/written English).
- Able to communicate with international clients on the phone, WhatsApp, Skype, etc.
- Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing updates. Objectively propose an alternative solution.
- Acquaintance with online accounting/data management survey tools like Google Suite (Google Docs/Google Sheets/Google Forms)
2- Human Resource:
- Primarily supporting HR department by posting jobs, screening and interviewing applicants.
- Mapping role criteria, defining positions, and documenting descriptions & specifications.
- Able to create/convert relevant questionnaires to Google forms and parse collected data to ensure qualification match, cultural fit, and compatibility.
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of platforms (Social media, Job site, etc).
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Data Analysis (Power Pivots / Dashboards) – Mandatory
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Job sites) – Mandatory
- Google Suite: Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Forms – Mandatory
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint ) + Microsoft Project – Highly Preferred
- Writing / Extracting content from various sources and organize in a presentable manner – Highly Preferred
- Excellent English speaking/writing skills – Mandatory
- Creating informative presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint with an ability to present and deliver the content in a convincing manner – Highly Preferred
- People-friendly personality with a positive attitude.
- Highly motivated, Self-starter, Effective Leadership, and Management
- Ability to handle pressure and drive the delivery to the customer within the agreed timeline.
- Attention to detail with excellent time management and organization.
- Customer relationship building, Multicultural sensitivity/awareness.
- Note1: The first month’s probation period is obligatory.
Total Positions 2
Job Location Lahore, Pakistan
Job Timings Morning Shift (9 a.m – 6 p.m)
Job Type Full Time
Age 18 – 40 Years
Education Bachelors Preferred: BS / BBA(hons) / MBA in HRM
Gender Female Preferred
Career Level Fresh – Intermediate
Min Experience 1 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply December 31st, 2021