Business Development / Marketing Executive
Marketing || Business Dev || WordPress || Microsoft Excel || Google Suite || Communications || Social Media
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business development / sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
This role is location flexible, therefore we’ll be searching for the candidates who are self-starters, self-disciplined & must be committed to their own success:
Lead and Revenue Generation:
- To generate leads and revenues by identifying, qualifying and securing potential businesses.
- Reach new markets/customers through various platforms/channels.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for business and establish rapport.
- Become evangelist for the company products and services for any/all possible markets
- Keeping existing clients engaged through email/phone etc.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives by researching organizations and individuals and pitching ours services.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on our expertise and Customer’s need in the market.
- Devise cross sell and upsell strategies for new and existing clients.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Have essential know-how of digital marketing services and social media marketing in specific. Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media services/tool “Business” knowledge – Mandatory
- Strong communication and IT fluency. Past work with US/Canada markets is preferred. Excellent English speaking / writing skills – Mandatory
- Creating informative presentations in Microsoft PPT with ability to present and deliver in convincing manner.
- Enough knowledge of the Web development in general, specifically WORDPRESS/Graphic Design – Highly preferred
- Google Suite experience (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google ppt) – Highly preferred
- Understanding of Project Management – Milestones, Deadlines and tasks dependency – Highly Preferred
- Google Suite: Google Sheets , Google Docs
- Self-Starter with high Motivation
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail with excellent time management and organization
- Results-driven, customer-focused, articulate and analytical.
- Note1: The first month probation period is obligatory.
- Note2: Generous commissions are offered to successful candidates based on the Monthly Sales from their booked appointments.
Total Positions 2
Job Location Lahore Pakistan.
Job Timings Morning Shift (9AM-6PM) || Night Shift (6PM to 3AM)
Job Type Full Time Job
Age 18 – 40 years
Education Bachelors Preferred: B.Sc Comm/Engg
Career Level Fresh – Intermediate
Salary 20,000 – 35,000 / Monthly
Min Experience 1 -2 Years