Write Business Proposals || Plan Strategy || Manage Client Relations || Google Suite || Communications || Increase Client Base
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele. As a BDM, you will be at the front of the company with a dedication to create and apply an effective business development/sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. This role is location flexible, therefore we’ll be searching for candidates who are self-starters, self-disciplined & must be committed to their own success.
1- Lead and Revenue Generation:
- To generate leads and revenues by identifying, qualifying, and securing potential businesses.
- Reach new markets/customers through various platforms/channels.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for business and establish rapport.
- Become an evangelist for the company’s products and services for any/all possible markets.
2- Customer Strategy:
- Keeping existing clients engaged through email/phone etc.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives by researching organizations and individuals and pitching our services.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on our expertise and customer’s need in the market.
- Devise cross-sell and upsell strategies for new and existing clients.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Have essential know-how of digital marketing services and social media marketing in specific; Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media services/platforms “Business” knowledge Mandatory
- Strong communication and IT fluency. Past work with US/Canadian markets is preferred. Excellent English speaking/writing skills – Mandatory
- Creating informative presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint with an ability to present and deliver the content in a convincing manner.
- Enough knowledge of web development in general, specifically WordPress/Graphics Designing – Highly Preferred
- Google Suite experience (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google PPT) – Highly Preferred
- Understanding of Project Management – Milestones, Deadlines, and Task dependencies – Highly Preferred
- Self-starter with high motivation
- Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skilled in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail with excellent time management and organization
- Results-driven, customer-focused, articulate, and analytical
- Note1: The first month’s probation period is obligatory.
- Note2: Generous commissions are offered to successful candidates based on the Monthly Sales from their booked appointments.
Total Positions 2
Job Location Lahore, Pakistan
Job Timings Morning Shift (9 a.m – 6 p.m)
Job Type Full Time
Age 18 – 40 Years
Education Bachelors Preferred: BBA
Career Level Fresh – Intermediate
Experience 1 – 2 Years