HR & Admin Executive
Human Resources || Data Analysis || People Management || || Social Media || Planning/Organizing
Career orientated job opportunity for HR – Admin Executive. Oversee the hiring, training, and dismissal processes and administering and monitoring benefit programs. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision, must be self-motivated and trustworthy and ensures smooth running of our company’s human operations and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
Admin / Data Analyst Role:
- Able to synthesize large amount of data and prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Creating and Maintaining Social profiles on different channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, YouTube etc)
- Content organizer, Expert in communications (Spoken/Written English)
- Able to communicate with international clients on the phone, Whats-app, Skype etc
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information. Objectively propose alternative solution
- Acquaintance with online accounting / data management Survey tools like Google Suite (Google Docs/ Google Sheets/ Google Forms /Dashboard)
- Primary duties includes supporting human resources department by posting jobs, screening and interviewing applicants.
- Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications
- Able to create/convert relevant questionnaires to Google Forms and parse collected data to ensure qualification match , cultural fit and compatibility
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels (Social Media, Job Site etc).
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and on-boarding process
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Data Analysis (Power Pivots / Dashboards) – Mandatory
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Job sites) – Mandatory
- Google Suite: Google Sheets , Google Docs, Google Forms – Mandatory
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel , Power Point ) + Microsoft Project – Highly Preferred
- Writing / Extracting content from various sources and organize in presentable manner. – Highly Preferred
- Excellent English speaking / writing skills – Mandatory
- Creating informative presentations in Microsoft PPT with ability to present and deliver in convincing manner – Highly Preferred
- People friendly personality with positive attitude.
- Highly Motivated | Self Starter | Effective Leadership and Management
- Ability to handle pressure and drive the delivery to customer within agreed timeline.
- Attention to detail with excellent time management and organization
- Customer relationship building | Multicultural Sensitivity/Awareness
- Note1: The first month probation period is obligatory.
Total Positions 1
Job Location Lahore Pakistan.
Job Timings Morning Shift (9AM-6PM)
Job Type Full Time Job
Age 18 – 40 years
Education Bachelors Preferred: B.Sc Comm/Engg
Gender Female Preferred
Career Level Intermediate – Expert
Salary 20,000 – 35,000 / Monthly
Min Experience 1-2 Years
Last Date to Apply December 31st , 2020